Hello my name is Greta.
I’m a generalist and connector.
I have shapeshifted and recreated my self
and my work many times these last 10 years
as I move closer and closer to expressing
what’s at my core
in a way that can be understood and received.
I have followed my curiosity across continents and countries
Turned my life upside down and left my safe harbours
I’m brave and sometimes shy
Think a lot
and see everything along a continuum
Great at creating strong, long term relationships
Cheerleader, eternal optimist
and a dedicated follower of the river of life.
I worked long term in corporate marketing
I’m a web copy writer
An email marketer
A website builder
regenerative ecological design
and the systems view of life
the neuroscience of coaching
and the art of hosting conversations that matter.
Perhaps this poem by Mary Oliver does a better job at summing up my values than anything else ever could:
You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees, the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting—
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.
Is it me you’re looking for?
I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, here are some notes to help you find out if I’m yours.
– I’m a facilitator and a coach who will help you find your own clarity and wisdom rather than tell your what you should do. I will only give you my opinion if you ask for it.
– I will however point out when there are contradictions between what you say you want to do and what you are doing. This will help you to figure out what’s true for you.
– I see everything from multiple angles and can always argue at least two sides to each situation.
– I’m warm and positive and will tend to create a playful atmosphere even when dealing with the most serious issues.
– I have been self employed for 10 years, working alone and with others. I thrive in environments where I can follow my own creativity and not have to follow petty rules.
– I have 15+ years’ experience in marketing, writing and website content-creation, web development and website management.
– My toolbox includes Art of Hosting practices, life-coaching informed by neurobiology, systemic constellations and systems theory.
– I work with a group of amazing creatives to bring you well rounded services that ensure you can concentrate on what you do best.
– I love bringing things to their essence and reframing stories so that they can be easily understood and received.
A List of Relevant Trainings
Facilitators Training: Systemic Constellations for Societal Change, 2022, Collective Transitions.
Self-Transformance: The philosophy, phenomenology and practice of embodied transformation, 2022, Pop Up School with Bonnita Roy.
Introduction to Systemic Constellations for Societal Change, 2022, Collective Transitions.
The Neuroscience of Change, 2020-2021, Coaches Rising.
Design for Sustainability: Ecological Design, 2021, gaia education.
The Art of Hosting : Professional Programme on Facilitation and Participatory Leadership, 2019, Brandbjerg Denmark.
The Systems View of Life with Fritjof Capra, 2019.
Motherhood, 2019 (ongoing)
Forum for Cultural Innovators, 2018, Salzburg Global Seminar, Austria.
Curatorial School, 2016 & 2017, Valletta 2018 Foundation.
Ontological Coaching, 2016, Newfield Network, Sao Paulo Brazil.
NVC Basics Workshop, 2015, The Centre for Nonviolent Communication, Oxford UK.
Positive Communication Training, 2014, Malta.
Post Graduate Certificate in Education, 2005 – 2006, University of Malta.
Bachelor with Honours in Geography, 2001 – 2004, University of Malta.